Where the heck does one begin planning a wedding anyways? Your priority should focus on where + when the day will take place. This is foundation to all other decisions you will be making.
NEW ENGLAND WEDDING VENUES HAS JUST ABOUT ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF!
WATER FRONT PROPERTIES
AND SO MUCH MORE!
We created a comprehensive list of wedding venues throughout New England that we feel have integrity, style, a fun atmosphere, beautiful locations for portraits, etc. We recommend bookmarking this page for reference!
- New England Aquarium
- Boston Harbor Distillery
- Tower Hill Botanical Garden
- Lakeview Pavilion
- Beechwood Hotel
- Warehouse Xi
- Dell-Lea Weddings + Events
- Labella Winery
- The Greenery NH at McKenzie's Farm
- Omni Mount Washing Resort
- Bel Mer
- Newport Beach House: A Longwood Venue
- Roger Williams Park Botanical Gardens
- Honora Winery & Vineyard
- Okemo Mountain Resort
- Basin Harbor
- Treehouse Village Inn
- The Society Room
- Madison Mansion
- Saint Clement Castle
- Candlewood Inn
1. What is included and what is not?
2. Any restrictions for vendors?
3. What is the capacity?
4. Are you restricted to only using their recommended vendors?
5. Any lodging nearby (if they don't have any/enough)? If so, do they have special discounts for their couples/guests?
6. Can you get ready there? Is there a bridal suite? How much space is there?
7. What does parking look like for our guests?
8. What extra fees are there?
9. Do you get entire venue/facility for entire weekend (Friday-Sunday)? If so, when is check-in and check-out?
10. Are you allowed to rearrange anything?
11. What is the sales tax you are charging?
12. Are there noise restrictions? Do we have to end at a certain time due to town rules?
13. What is the cancellation policy?
14. Restrooms—what are your thoughts on non-binary individuals using the restroom they identify with?
15. Is your staff involved in setting up and breaking down?
16. Who is the point person as we plan our wedding? Is this the same person on our actual wedding day?
17. Do you have a liquor license? Can we bring our own alcohol?
18. Do you have liability insurance? (Seriously, you should be asking this for ALL vendors.)